Skip to content
- Our dress code is smart casual. We respectfully request that guests to refrain from wearing shorts, tank tops, flip flops, sportswear and caps.
- UAE national dress is welcome.
- Maximum holding time is 20 minutes from your reservation timing, where after your table will be released.
- Kindly be informed that you have an estimated time of 2 hours to dine with us.
- In compliance with the United Arab Emirates law, guests must be above 21 years of age for shisha and alcohol service.
- Children below 12 years of age will be entertained in outdoor area latest until 10pm.
- All menu prices are inclusive of 5% vat, subject to 7% municipality fee and 10% service charge on the final bill.
- Minimum spend apply (AED 400) daily from 7:30pm onwards in outdoor area.
- Minimum spend apply (AED 400) Thursday to Friday from 9pm onwards in indoor area.
- As per company policy, bringing outside food and beverage is not permitted in the restaurant.
- Our valet parking is available at the main entrance of The Address Downtown hotel with a minimum expenditure of AED 200, proof of receipt must be provided.